Thursday, July 15, 2010

Party Time!


I have recently been doing a lot of entertaining at home. This weekend I am hosting a coed shower for Adam and Laura, a couple weekends ago we had a last minute party for new friends in town, then a couple small dinners before that... the bottom line is, I love entertaining but I usually need a little inspiration to get in the mood. I wanted to share some items, pictures, photos of parties, place settings, etc.... that make me just want to have a party!



This was a beautiful Tuscan themed party we went to in FL for Easter.



These were the center piece's at my sister-in-laws(Ali) wedding. Gorg....




Tables at a friends South Beach themed summer dinner party. Catered by Susan Gage, everything was so well thought out and beautiful. Needless to say, we all had way too many mojitos and danced the night away!


Abby's Derby party is always an inspiration - as is everything she does...

This was a dinner I went to last week at one of my besties. It was a summer time meal in her garden. Beautiful Matouk pink linens, White Chinese lanterns, Mint Juleps, Susan Gage, planted herb as favors - perfection EP, perfection!

First course at the south beach party


Loves these flowers from a wedding last fall.


So cool

This book by Joe Nye, has a lot of amazing table settings like the one above ...


I mean, who doesn't like a good theme?
Great Gatsby Party.
Theme parties - send me your pictures friends!

1 comment:

  1. you didn't mention that most of the photos were parties you attended :-) xo

    ReplyDelete