Sunday, July 25, 2010

Match Makers

Hello ladies!

So I was sipping an icey Corona at a 5 year olds Birthday party yesterday afternoon, chatting with someone about single friends. They are becoming fewer and further between as the years go by, but everyone knows a few good singleton's and for whatever reason, we all like to play match matcher when we can. My issue is I can NEVER remember all these cute single friends when ever the subject comes up. Therefore, I decided I should start an on-going list of all the single friends I know - whether they are here or in California - cupid does not care!

So let's have at it! Email me with your single men & lady friends. I will start a "private" list - no need to share with the world right now...but you will know where to find it. And for those of you who are single - well shit, consider this my gift of the week : ) Who needs match.com when you have me!?

seriously - email me.

fraz


No comments:

Post a Comment