Sunday, July 11, 2010

Hello World!

So I have been recently inspired by the few blogs that I actually read on a regular basis, so actually start my own. I am not sure where I am going with this blog yet, but I should intend to try and inspire someone else... even if it's just one person!

I am Sassy. That is actually my name, I am not just stating that as a fact. My name is Sassy. I was given that name when I was about 1 years old when my older brother could not get "Sarah" out correctly. I was born and raised right outside Washington DC (Bethesda) and am currently raising my family here too. I have three children - Lucy 5, Christopher 3 and Fin almost 2.

When I am not being mom to my three rascals, I also co-own a chain of shoe and accessory stores in the area called Sassanova. I opened it with my friend Sarah when I was just 27. It has been really fun, successful, challenging, annoying, amazing, etc...but I would like to take it to the next level. Perhaps that is where I should take this blog...

PS - I was not an English major, I am rather lazy when it comes to proof reading so I am posting this biz-o and hitt'in the hey!

PSS - I have a very cool sister who lives in Savannah : )
(she wanted me to say that)

1 comment:

  1. I like! Plus, it gives me Christmas gift ideas! Um, I see you have evolved into liking the blue and brown world! yay! You need to mention you have a cool sister in your bio.

    ReplyDelete