Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Oh La La...


January can be rather depressing. We all need to take a trip someplace when it's so cold and depressing outside!

Here are a few things that make me smile...



This GIANT cupcake cousin Christin P gave to Lucy...big hit!

Being back in Florida


sweets!



just cuz..







LOVE this!


a girl can dream...


This makes me want to curl up and read and book...or just nap.

Christmas in Florida

And then there is Fin. My favorite little home wrecker!

True story - his teacher from his play-group called me to tell me she just couldn't "handle him"anymore and that he is just too rough...Oh, and that he doesn't listen...and that she can't trust him and that I would need to provide an extra hand (teachers aid) in his class of FIVE kids so that she wouldn't have to pay so much attention to him! Perhaps this would be a reasonable request if I weren't paying the woman an insane amount of money!!! (to watch 5 kids, for 3 hours - twice a week)LOL...no joke.

HE'S TWO!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment