Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Fun things for fall!

Happy Fall everyone!

I finally found a little time, to sit in bed with a glass of wine and blog away! : ) It takes a lot longer then you would think to find all this stuff, upload it, tag it....blah blah blah....some one comment for God Sake! At least I will know one person is even looking at this stupid Blog thing! LOL...


Love this room!

image from maddiegdesigns.com/blog


image from maddiegdesigns.com/blog




SRC eat your heart out...

image from absolutelybeautifulthings.blogspot.com




Slightly obsessed with this mantle...wonder why?

Found on absolutelybeautifulthings.blogspot.com


LOVING all these great pillows from John Robshaw


Cool side table from West Elm..comes in green and white too!


Who doesn't need a fun pink chair?... from IKEA!


Well looks who's house I found on Stylebeat today! A room from one of my BFF's houses in Georgetown...I was so excited to see it! : ) Yeah Elizabeth!!!

2 comments:

  1. way to rock the blog! I'm inspired to make a little trip to Ikea... or at least to buy those great plastic side tables for Peter's bedroom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very fun blog Sassy! will be tuning in...love those side tables too! The party pics are inspiring me to plan something fun...

    ReplyDelete